- We are still running English and IT classes. These are being delivered online in most cases.
- Join one of our online classrooms to find a community of learners and an experienced teacher who is there to help you progress.
- Classes are a mixture of online live teaching / resources to download / quizzes and questionnaires / assignments.
- You will need a laptop or smartphone to participate in the class.
- Please email email@example.com or call 07737851962 to find out more. Alternatively, complete THIS FORM to register you interest in a class.
At EMBS Adult Learning, we run English, Maths, IT & CPD courses for adults. We have courses for native speakers and for students who have English as a second language. Our classes run in the daytime, evenings and on Saturdays for every level – from complete beginner to level 2. You will work towards Functional Skills qualifications which support progression into employment and future education.
Our classes are small and our students really enjoy the friendly, caring community of EMBS. We are committed to helping you move forward in your education as you develop your skills and confidence. We have a great team of teachers and we take pride in the fact our staff and students come from diverse cultures and nationalities.
Beyond the classroom, you will enjoy trips to explore Oxford and the local community, visits from outside speakers and celebrations sharing food from all over the world. We work closely with the careers service to provide support into employment and future education.
We accept students all year around. The enrolment process involves a short induction and an initial assessment on arrival. This helps us to get to know you and identify the right course for you. Do visit our friendly reception to find out more or to enrol for a course.
Many of our courses are free and you can enroll at any time.
When you come to the college, please bring along proof of ID and your national insurance number. Also bring any proof of any benefits, such as JSA or ESA, if relevant to you. If you entered the UK to join a spouse or relative, you will also need to bring your spouse’s / relative’s passport.